Seiko SRPJ47K1 Seiko 5 Sports ‘Skeleton Style’
Inspired by the Seiko archives, this timepiece features elements from the popular ‘Time Sonar’ watch, in an SKX shape.
The eye catching original 1970s design was famous for its unique translucent dial showing the day/date disc rotation and its highlight red-orange colour Second hand which are echoed in this modern redux.
The watch shape echoes the SKX series of Seiko 5 Sports watches – 1990s versions which updated the 1960s originals.
Seiko 5 Sports is known for over fifty years of reliability, durability, performance and value.
‘’5’’ represents the original five key features of every Seiko 5 still present today: Automatic movement, Day-date display, Water Resistance, Recessed crown and Durable case and bracelet.
*Item may differ in appearance from image shown.
Out of stock
- Calibre no.4R36
- Movement TypeAutomatic with manual winding
- Power Reserve/Battery LifeApprox. 41 hours
- Case MaterialStainless steel
- Glass MaterialHardlex
- LumiBriteLumiBrite on hands, index(es) and bezel
- ClaspThree-fold clasp with push button release
- Water Resistance10 bar
- Case SizeThickness: 13.4 ㎜
Diameter: 42.5 ㎜
Length: 46.0 ㎜
- Other SpecificationsStop seconds hand function
- Other FeaturesJewels – 24
Screw case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
See-through case back
Automatic Cal. 4R35
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.