- Prospex Alpinist: 2021 European Edition watch.
- Available only in Europe, this timepiece is from the Alpinist collection, first launched in 1959 exclusively for the Japanese market.
- Designed for Japanese ‘Yama-otoko’ mountain men, to be reliable in treacherous terrain, these are part of the Land collection.
- Hugely popular with many fans worldwide, these new designs are now available globally with an upgraded specification from their original inspiration – a longer power reserve of 70 hours.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Rotating compass inner ring.
- Premium anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass with magnifier provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement with 24 Jewels.
- 200 metres water-resistant watch suitable for diving.
- Stainless-steel case & bracelet watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- Displays date at the 3 o’clock position.
- The dial features three hands and Arabic numeral hour markers.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.