Lorus was launched by Seiko in 1982 with the goal of providing stylish and elegant watches for its younger and young at heart customers. Seiko’s excellent reputation ensured that the new brand would be successful in providing high-quality timepieces. Lorus watches use Seiko movements so every model is guaranteed to be precise and reliable. Lorus watches have all of the style and substance of a Seiko watch, but for a much more affordable price, making good quality and fashionable watches accessible to every collector.
Core Features of a Lorus Watch:
- Lorus produce watches for men, women and children in a range of designs and styles. This wide range of variety ensures there is a perfect model for everyone.
- Lorus use both battery powered quartz and automatic movements in their watches so the wearer can choose which suits their lifestyle more.
- Each of the watches has a level of water resistance that makes them suitable for daily wear.
Model Specifications R2355NX9:
- This model features a white dial with black Arabic hour indices. The outer edge of the dial is in shades of blue and exhibits white Arabic minute indices in five-minute increments.
- The dial exhibits silver hour and minute hands with a red second hand. It is designed to aid children in learning how to read the time.
- An acrylic lens protects the dial.
- A blue plastic case frames the dial. It measures 28mm in diameter and 9mm in depth.
- The watch is finished with a blue rubber strap that fastens with a pin buckle.
- This model is water resistant up to 100 metres (10 bar).
- The watch is powered by a quartz movement.